Terry Reilly Health Services is hiring Residential Support Staff (two full-time & two part-time positions).
Want to be a part of a team that's making a difference across the Treasure Valley? Terry Reilly provides quality, integrated medical, dental and behavioral health services to everyone, regardless of income or insurance status. We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our success is a direct result of our team. We are seeking people compassionate people, who want to make a difference in our community.
Provide daily crisis management, milieu relationship management, and general support to residents at New Path Community Housing.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare criminal background check.
- Experience working with people with challenging behaviors due to mental illness or substance mis-use.
- Understanding of homelessness and various characteristics of homeless adult populations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer and email systems, as well as EHR.
- Available to work evening and weekend shifts.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.