The RN Supervisor works to ensure the highest level of quality medical care, health education and preventive services is delivered to our patient population, while embracing the values of service to others, creativity, flexibility, adaptability and teamwork. Responsible for the overall coordination, supervision, and effective performance management of designated team members. Collaborates with other leaders and key stakeholders as necessary in the delivery of community health activities. Ensures support for clinicians, fosters teamwork and quality patient care, implements and enforces protocols, policies and procedures in accordance with Patient Centered Medical Home concepts.
- Graduate of accredited nursing program with current Idaho R.N. license.
- Minimum of 1-year direct care nursing experience in a variety of settings.
- Strong problem solving, time management, organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner with all care team members, supervisors, and patients.
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive, efficient and safe working environment.
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time and lift 30 pounds.
- 2-3 years in a direct care nursing experience with 1-year supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Experience in a community health clinic environment working with a wide variety of patient populations, including patients living in poverty and individuals of minority groups.
- Bilingual abilities (English/Spanish).
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran. status