Terry Reilly Health Services is hiring a School-Based Therapist at Reed Elementary.
At Terry Reilly we are happy to provide integrated care through our medical, dental and behavioral health services making us a unique team to be a part of in the Treasure Valley.
We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our success is a direct result of our mission-driven and talented team. We are seeking a School-Based Therapist for Canyon Springs High School & Endeavor Elementary.
Development of a school-based therapy program with an emphasis on individual, group and family treatment. Provide behavioral health services and/or consultation, treatment, intervention, and prevention services to school aged children and their families in order to improve psychosocial functioning. Provide behavioral health services and/or consultation to clients served in order to improve psychological functioning.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare criminal background check.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field.
- Current professional license in the state of Idaho (LPC, LCPC, LMSW).
- Two years assessment and counseling experience (may include school internship in a Master's program)
- Experience formulating a 5-Axis DSM IV diagnosis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with disenfranchised populations.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.