Senior Marketing Specialist
Want to be a part of a team that's making a difference across the Treasure Valley? Terry Reilly provides quality, integrated medical, dental and behavioral health services to everyone, regardless of income or insurance status. This is only made possible through our mission-driven, talented team. Because we support and value your time in and out of the office, it is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance. With a flexible schedule and excellent benefits including options for free healthcare, we hope you will consider joining our growing team.
To provide advance learned skills in marketing, public relations, media, and event planning to enhance the mission of Terry Reilly. Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with the community, patients and potential patients, supporters and potential supporters, and Terry Reilly employees.
This service-oriented individual understands all aspects of creating and fulfilling successful campaigns. A key responsibility will be helping to establish a streamlined workflow process that makes the department highly responsive and nimble in fulfilling requests. Enhance and support the image of Terry Reilly Health Services (TR) by providing and/or assisting with these services, under the direct supervision of the Director of Community Engagement and Communications.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, health promotion, public health or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing marketing campaigns or public relations.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Master's degree in marketing, public health or health promotion
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
- Photography or videography and basic editing
- Familiarity with collaborative project management software
- Spanish speaking
- Experience organizing and conducting outreach activities and corporate events.
- Experience working in a non-profit or community organizing setting.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.