At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Provide chemical dependency and mental health treatment services for Allumbaugh House. May be given additional responsibilities to organize and conduct outreach and/or educational activities within the community.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare criminal background check.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling.
- Current professional license in the state of Idaho.
- One year work experience in the field of behavioral health.
- Understanding and adherence to ethical standards of the respective licensure board.
- Experience working with disenfranchised populations.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Two or more years' experience in the field of alcoholism, substance use disorders and mental health.
- Experience working in a medical setting, crisis mental health and/or detoxification setting, or as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of computer and email systems, as well as EMR.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Familiarity with State of Idaho Health & Welfare Mental Health system.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.