Terry Reilly Health Services is hiring for a Social Worker/Behavioral Health Consultant (Bilingual)
Provide behavioral health services and/or consultation to clients served in order to improve psychosocial functioning.
The right candidate will have; experience in a medical setting, team-based care, with flexibility.
*Monday - Friday (some evening hours)
- Evaluates and provides a comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of behavioral health clients to include application of appropriate interventions.
- Is available for consultation purposes (as appropriate) and provides behavioral and cognitive interventions for patients. Identifies at-risk patients and develops short-term goals to prevent psychological or physical deterioration.
- Assists the primary care team in developing care management processes such as the use of guidelines, disease management techniques, case management and patient education to improve self-management of chronic disease.
- Provide individual, couple, family, and group counseling (or make appropriate referrals).
- Provide onsite mental health assessments or crisis intervention.
- Provide general case management services, including information and referral and advocacy to TR patients.
- Coordinate and staff cases with appropriate medical clinicians (MD's, NP's, PA's, FNP's and psychiatrists) in a timely fashion.
- Maintain collaborative linkages with other community programs and services.
- Permanently maintain client charts and record progress pertaining to service delivery in a legible, coherent fashion, consistent with established policies.
- Complete treatment plans consistent with Medicaid/Optum requirements to include all payor sources as applicable
- Comply with all current TR policies, including HIPAA policies.
- Complete requested documentation that would assist client to access community resources (disability forms, client requested correspondence), or make appropriate referrals.
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings and other meetings as assigned.
- Portray professionalism to clients, other TR department personnel, referral sources, and the community during daily interactions and appearances.
- Utilize training funds appropriated for educational advancement consistent with CEU policy; attend required workshops as they occur.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare criminal background check.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field.
- Current professional license in the state of Idaho (LPC, LMSW).
- One year assessment and counseling experience (may include school internship in a Master's program)
- Experience formulating a 5-Axis DSM IV diagnosis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with disenfranchised populations.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.