Want to be a part of a team that's making a difference across the Treasure Valley? Terry Reilly provides quality, integrated medical, dental and behavioral health services to everyone, regardless of income or insurance status. We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our success is a direct result of our team. We support and advocate for a healthy work-life balance for all of our employees, so we value your time in and out of the clinic setting. Many benefits are offered for providers ranging from free healthcare options for employees to loan reimbursement grant opportunities.
Provide behavioral health services and/or consultation to clients served in order to improve psychosocial functioning.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare criminal background check.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field.
- Current professional license in the state of Idaho (LPC, LMSW).
- One-year assessment and counseling experience (may include school internship in a Master's program)
- Experience formulating a 5-Axis DSM IV diagnosis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with disenfranchised populations.
- Valid LCSW, LCPC or equivalent in the State of Idaho.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Two or more years' experience assessing and counseling clients.
- Experience working in a medical setting, community health setting, or as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of computer and email systems, as well as EMR.
- Knowledge of community resources, including those for the migrant and farm worker populations.
- Knowledge of Patient Assistance/Medication Assistance Programs.
- Familiarity with State of Idaho Health & Welfare Mental Health system.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.