Terry Reilly Health Services is hiring a Treatment Specialist.
Treatment Specialist – Offenders Program
Provide treatment, intervention, and prevention services to offenders of sexual abuse, domestic batterers, and the community.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare Criminal Background Check.
- Master's degree required in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field.
- Current professional license in the State of Idaho (LPC, LMSW).
- Work experience or specialized training in the sexual, familial abuse, or domestic violence fields.
- Ability to work a minimum of two evenings per week.
- Ability to transport self to SANE Solutions Ada and SANE Solutions Canyon office, as required by Program Director.
- Valid LCSW or LCPC or equivalent license in the state of Idaho.
- Good speech and oral presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience providing services within a grant or “soft money” funded programs.
- Knowledge of computer and e-mail systems.
- Advanced training and experience in the field of trauma and abuse.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.