The annual training will be conducted virtually in a series of 3 trainings as follows. Participants should plan to attend all sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report.
• Thursday, November 4th, 2021 | 9am-11:10am MT
• Wednesday, November 10th, 2021 | 9am-11:10am MT
• Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 | 9am-11:10am MT
1. Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
2. Discuss common reporting errors and tips for success.
3. Review key resources and supports available.
• Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including: the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
• Learn about the new requirements included in 2021 reporting.
• Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
• Receive valuable resources that provide further reporting guidance.